If your building suffers from water damage—whether it’s caused by massive flooding or just a leaking pipe—Firewater Response will be there right away to stop the damage and clean up & restore your property. Our top priority is business continuity! We want to get our job done, so that you can get back to doing yours!
Take Immediate Action
Water damage poses major hazards for your health and the safety of your building. It’s urgent that you remove standing water as quickly as possible to minimize the risk of harm it presents.
When you call us, Firewater Response will:
- Evaluate the water damage by using temperature and humidity readings, and infrared cameras to find water damage.
- Determine the best way to restore your property to its original state.
- Examine your property for mold growth and eradicate any mold we find.
- We utilize our self-sufficient First Responder to pump out the water immediately, which is designed for safety and effectiveness.
- Dehumidify your building to eliminate moisture in vents, floors, and walls.
- Work with your insurance company to expedite your claim.
- Deodorize your building to remove the musty odor that’s common with standing water.
Always On Call
If you’re experiencing water damage or have flooding concerns, contact Firewater Response immediately. Our certified team of professionals will gladly assist you in assessing the damage and coming up with the best solution to get your business up and running again.
DEALING WITH A DISASTER?
No problem. We’re here for you 24/7! Call our Rapid Response Hotline at 800.985.3131 for emergency service or contact us online.