MOLD AND MILDEW CAN BE PROBLEMS IN ANY STRUCTURE.
If you discover that your building has mold, you need to call a professional to eradicate it. Only by eliminating the cause—excessive moisture—can you get rid of the problem for good. Our top priority is business continuity! We want to get our job done, so that you can get back to doing yours!
Firewater Response will
- Conduct a thorough assessment to see where the moisture is coming from.
- Send samples to a third party Microbiologist for testing to determine type of mold or mildew and severity to ensure that we take the proper steps to eradicate it.
- Cut off the source of the moisture to prevent new mold growth.
- With HEPA filtration and Air Scrubbers we remove every trace of mold from your building.
- Using negative air, we guarantee proper containment during removal to prevent cross contamination with other areas.
- Hospital grade disinfectants used-- kills 99.99% in 30 seconds, and is a hypoallergenic product.
- We decontaminate all surfaces including carpet and upholstery.
- Dispose of all waste properly.
- Complete final testing with the Microbiologist to certify your environment is clean. (You do not want to solely rely on a contractor's word that your environment is clean!)
We’ll get your property safe and running again as quickly as possible.
DEALING WITH A DISASTER?
No problem. We’re here for you 24/7! Call our Rapid Response Hotline at 800.985.3131 for emergency service or contact us online.