Commercial Biohazard Decontamination Services
COVID-19, MRSA, & EBOLA CLEANING
We offer expert level cleaning services for offices, schools, factories, and other commercial properties. In light of the current pandemic, we understand this is more important than ever.
Firewater Response cleans biohazardous materials—including blood, tissue, bodily fluids, and disease or virus contamination—from business sites. We also disinfect any area that has encountered these types of potentially harmful substances, and our services include review, cleanup, and decontamination for:
- natural death and decomposition
- disease or virus contamination-- Covid-19, MRSA, Ebola, Common Flu types, H1N1, H3N3, Rhinovirus, HIV
- crime scenes
- homicide and suicide
- biological decay
- workplace accidents and injuries
- industrial accidents
- business-site vehicle accidents
- blood, tissue and odors
- foreclosed or distressed properties
- chemicals used by police (such as tear gas)
Our top priority is business continuity! We want to get our job done, so that you can get back to doing yours!
What makes Firewater Response qualified for Biohazard Decontamination?
- We meet federal regulations for training and equipment concerning biohazardous materials cleanup.
- Professional biohazard remediation is legally appropriate action for your business to take.
- We follow OSHA guidelines and use the best protective equipment, disposal systems, and cleaning agents for this type of job.
- We use hospital grade disinfectants that kill 99.99% of microorganisms.
- Our technicians are properly trained.
- We will remove, decontaminate, and properly dispose of biohazardous materials, as well as deodorize your workplace following an incident.
- We’ll help you work with your insurance provider.
- Firewater Response is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you call, we’ll be there right away.
DEALING WITH A DISASTER?
No problem. We’re here for you 24/7! Call our Rapid Response Hotline at 800.985.3131 for emergency service or contact us online.