Water Damage Specialists
Your Pittsburgh business has suffered a flood due to storms or a heavy leak due to a plumbing problem, and now there’s water everywhere. You can try to clean up the mess yourself, but it’s much more effective to call in a professional water damage mitigation specialist. They have the knowledge and equipment that is needed to get your business back to where it was before disaster struck.
Water Damage Mitigation Professionals
If water is sitting on your property, it can slowly seep into your floor and walls. Even after it has been removed, it can creates a musty odor that permeates everything. Eventually, mold and mildew will grow, which is a health concern for your employees and customers. A company like Firewater Restoration:
- Works with your insurance company. Many businesses have insurance coverage for water damage. We’ll work with your insurance company so that they have all of the information they need to make sure your claim goes through and so the work is done immediately.
- Helps to minimize damage to your business—quickly. You may be tempted to let your building space just dry out on its own. However, when you experience water damage or flooding, time is of the essence, and you most likely don’t have the necessary equipment. If you call a water mitigation specialist like Firewater Response, we can be at your business immediately, since we’re a 24/7 operation. We will determine the damage to electrical equipment and see if your walls, flooring, and joists are affected.
- Examines your building to make sure mold isn’t growing. Excess moisture and humidity creates a hospitable environment for mold, fungus, mildew and microbial growth. If mold isn’t cleared away, it can cause respiratory issues for employees and clients.
- Uses the right tools and equipment. A professional will use special tools that will safety suck up water. (NEVER try to suck up water using a regular vacuum cleaner. You can receive a very bad shock.) Our drying equipment is top-notch, and we use green equipment to make sure that you can continue your business as we dry out your building or office. We also have monitoring equipment that tracks moisture so that we know when your floor and walls are truly dry.
- Deodorizes your business. If you require disinfection and deodorizing to take the wet, musty smell out of your business’ floor and walls after a flood, we can help.
If you business experiences a flood or water damage, call Firewater Response today. We’re the Pittsburgh area’s Water Damage Mitigation Specialist, and we can return your business to a dry, functional workplace once again.