Humidity can be uncomfortable, especially when it takes up the atmosphere within your home or business. Not only that, excess indoor humidity is a huge sign of moisture issues, and other water damage problems when left untreated. Our dehumidification services at Fire Water Response, when mitigated at the first sign of moisture, will save you and your infected space much hassle and money later on. If water moisture is left unattended to, greater damage will inevitably commence. But with our dehumidification services available every single day of the year, and 24/7 emergency response, there is no reason to let your dehumidification needs go unnourished.
Lack of Needed Dehumidification Services Means More Damage from Related Issues Later:
- The growing of mold, mildew, and fungus • Excess build-up of microbial infections
- Dangerous malfunctions of electrical equipment, posing fires and other hazards
- Development of corrosion and rust
- Damage to walls, flooring, joists and other foundation structures
- Destruction of surrounding goods and merchandise near the moisture source
- Health issues, such as respiratory distress, from prolonged moisture exposure
- Additional issues related to humidity and moisture will more quickly develop the longer the source is left untreated.
The damages related to excess moisture in your space have costly fixes, from mending the water issues and damages themselves, to re-renovating and replacing lost goods. Be sure the job is done right, from start to finish, by trusting in our experts at Fire Water Response. Our state of the art monitoring equipment allows us to find and track moisture to insure your facility is clean and dry. We cover the space with reading and monitoring equipment to assess the environment and take appropriate steps to regulate the air. Firewater Response proudly boasts professionalism and customer service unmatched in the industry today. Call our dehumidification professionals at the first sign of moisture for immediate services.